With the social distancing practices preventing physical gatherings, how can your congregation connect with one another and your community? You have a unique opportunity to reach into the world in innovative ways – telling your story in a new way, for a new time and with a new medium.
Join author, creative worship and guest readiness coach Jason Moore for a two-part live online workshop to help you face these challenges. Jason will lead your congregation into a deep dive through the questions and answers that must be asked and addressed as we worship today.
Date and time: Part one of this two-part series is Wednesday, June 3, 2020 from 2-3:30 p.m. (Eastern time)
Part one will address:
• Consolidating the worship experience while broadening it for this present time
• Adapting common worship practices
• Reimagining worship for online AND beyond (non-streaming worship)
• Embracing limits and making the most of the opportunities non-physical worship presents
Date and time: Part two of this two-part series is Thursday, June 4, 2020 from 12:30-2 p.m. (Eastern time)
Part two includes:
• Building community and how to program ministry throughout the week
• Being guest ready even when people can’t come to your facility
• Technology tips, and best practices
• Copyright and licensing concerns