Does your congregation stream regularly on Facebook and YouTube, yet you feel like you've not quite hit your stride? If you have some degree of comfort with these platforms, but you desire to further hone your digital strategy, this workshop is for you. Led by pastor and brand strategist Gabby Cudjoe Wilkes, this workshop goes beyond simply getting your content online - this workshop is about how to engage and connect with your virtual audience.
Date and time: 2:30-4 p.m. (Eastern) on February 10, 2021 and 2-3:30 p.m. (Eastern) on March 11, 2021.
The February 10 workshop is at capacity, but you can watch it at 2:30 p.m. (Eastern) live on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/412863059786945
- Evaluate social media practices and take a look at what's working for your congregation and what isn't.
- Explore the difference between views and reach.
- Take a look at the best times of day to post, how/if third party apps can help you schedule your posts, and what options are best for you.
- Is it best for you to go live each week? Can your wi-fi connection support that?
- Discuss the advantages/disadvantages of pre-record and upload.
- Is Zoom to Facebook/YouTube best for you? Do you have someone monitoring your comments on both platforms, functioning as your congregation? Do they know how to engage viewers?
Best for: Congregational leaders with an understanding of the basic features of Facebook and YouTube but who would like to expand their understanding.