As congregations like yours move into digital ministry, copyright raises significant concerns. Printed materials, sanctuary screens, livestreamed worship, podcasting, social media, online small groups, and other forms of worship and ministry materials all have unique copyright considerations. This workshop is led by Tim Gossett, director of user experience at Aboundant Digital Agency.
Date and time: 1:30-3 p.m. (Eastern) May 12, 2021 and 10:30 a.m.-noon (Eastern) May 26, 2021
In this workshop, you'll learn:
- what copyright is and why it's important.
- the various types of licenses you may need for your congregation.
- several important terms to understand to ensure you're in compliance.
- ways to create and use content without ending up in "Facebook Jail."
- how to track and report your usage.