This on-demand course explores Engaging Young Adults, a special report of the 2015 American Congregations study of Faith Communities Today (FACT).
Wendy McCormick of the Center for Congregations interviews the report’s author, Kristina Lizardy-Hajbi, about the research and what congregations can learn and apply from the findings.
- 6 topical videos from 5 - 8 minutes each
- Group reflection worksheet
- Recommendations for additional information
Take the Course
- Estimated total time required: 1 hour
- Course is free
- Create an account with your email only (no password required)
- Take at your own pace; stop and return when it's convenient
- Keep this email to return to the course or bookmark the link
- Best accessed on a laptop or desktop computer
If you have any questions please email Education Director Matt Burke at email@example.com.
This course may not be accessible on mobile devices. If you do not have access to a desktop or laptop computer, please email Matt for alternative arrangements.