Recruiting and retaining volunteers is challenging. Ideally, you’d love to have the people with the perfect passions and skill sets in your volunteer positions. Often though, you’re likely scrambling to fill spots in your programs.
Join Annette Safstrom from Ministry Architects as she shares her 30+ years of experience in volunteer and staff roles to help you understand and execute a volunteer recruitment plan.
Date and time: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Central time) Wednesday, April 29, 2020 in Evansville
Cost: $30 per person – or $25 per person when congregational teams of three or more register together
Best for: congregational leaders, staff and laity seeking to generate more volunteer engagement
Intended Outcomes: This event will equip you with tools to recruit and structure volunteer teams.
Outline of the day:
- a proven six-step recruiting plan
- tools to fully staff your volunteer team with effective volunteers
- the pros and cons of leadership teams
- strategies for building a leadership team that is a blessing
- practical ways to equip your team so that they feel capable for the role