- Centerpiece NewsletterThe 2019 winter issue of the Centerpiece newsletter features highlights from The Art of the Flourishing Congregations event, plus workshops and resources of interest to congregations like yours. Read more...
- Centerpiece NewsletterCheck out this issue of the Center for Congregations quarterly newsletter. This edition features resources, workshops and stories of how congregations are using positive change practices. See the full newsletter here.
- Workshop Resources GuidesThe Youth Cartel’s Mark Oestreicher explores teen challenges and how you can help them grow. These resources are recommended by Mark, who led the workshop Challenges in Youth Ministry in 2020.
- Centerpiece NewsletterYou're invited to the Center's signature gathering, The Art of the Flourishing Congregation. You can learn more about this conference and other educational events in this issue of Centerpiece. Click here to see the entire newsletter.
- Annual ReportsWelcome to the 2018 Annual Report from the Center for Congregations. This report explores the stories of four Indiana congregations which experienced success and renewal using their own creativity, with a little help from the Center. The report also includes statistics and financial information for 2018. Click here to see the full report.
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Center for Congregations workshop presenter, pastor and artistic director Lisa Cole Smith. Smith facilitated this workshop in October 2016. For more resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Using ResourcesWorking successfully with an architect depends upon cooperation, thoughtful consideration, prayerful planning, research, and adherence to timelines and budgets. Although challenges are inherent to any architectural project, these barriers can be minimized with good planning, open lines of communication, and an on-going awareness of the true goals… continue reading
- Using ResourcesHow much longer will our roof last? Are we using the most efficient heating and cooling system? What are the first steps to begin the renovation process on that old education wing? Congregations are often full of questions about how to best maintain and repair their sacred spaces. From the nuts and bolts of a good electrical system to the more… continue reading