- Centerpiece NewsletterYou can find resource information, upcoming workshops and learning opportunities, CRG stories and more in the 2017 Summer Centerpiece. Click here to view the newsletter.
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Tim Shapiro, Center for Congregations president and workshop presenter. Shapiro facilitated the workshop Exceptional Program Planning in June 2017. For additional resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Terrance Bridges, workshop presenter and Center staffer. Bridges facilitated this workshop in May 2017. For more resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Workshop Resources GuidesMany congregations are big on community ministries for others. Increasingly, however, leaders are learning that long-term effectiveness comes from mutual ministry – community ministry where congregations build relationships with people in the community, and together they design and build a community ministry using assets from both groups.
- Annual ReportsGrowth, care, hospitality and affirmation are signs of vibrancy that we witness in congregations throughout Indiana. Many congregations in our state are thriving. While they all experience challenges, we see these faith communities, over and over again, successfully enhancing their work, stepping out and facing their obstacles. Check out the… continue reading
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Center for Congregations workshop presenter, pastor and artistic director Lisa Cole Smith. Smith facilitated this workshop in October 2016. For more resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Using ResourcesWorking successfully with an architect depends upon cooperation, thoughtful consideration, prayerful planning, research, and adherence to timelines and budgets. Although challenges are inherent to any architectural project, these barriers can be minimized with good planning, open lines of communication, and an on-going awareness of the true goals… continue reading
- Using ResourcesHow much longer will our roof last? Are we using the most efficient heating and cooling system? What are the first steps to begin the renovation process on that old education wing? Congregations are often full of questions about how to best maintain and repair their sacred spaces. From the nuts and bolts of a good electrical system to the more… continue reading