- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Center for Congregations workshop presenter and facility specialist Nathan Parr, who facilitated the workshop Staying Safe in September 2018 and March 2019. For more resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or see the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Centerpiece NewsletterThe Center for Congregations invites all to meet our two new Center directors at open houses in the Crown Point and Seymour offices. See details in this issue of the Centerpiece newsletter. Also in this newsletter you can find information about education events, the CRG and the Engaging Young Adults learning and grant opportunity. Click here to… continue reading
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Annette Safstrom from Ministry Architects. Safstrom facilitated the workshop Building Your Volunteer Team in February 2019. For additional resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at https://thecrg.org/. Annette Safstrom's presentation can be downloaded here.
- Centerpiece NewsletterIn this edition of our quarterly newsletter, you'll find information about the Center's Engaging Young Adults Initiative, a long-term learning opportunity on Caring Congregations, as well as workshops and resources of interest to you and your congregation. Click here to read the newsletter.
- Centerpiece NewsletterYou can find resource information, upcoming workshops and information about the Center's education program. Click here to view the newsletter.
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Center for Congregations workshop presenter, pastor and artistic director Lisa Cole Smith. Smith facilitated this workshop in October 2016. For more resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Using ResourcesWorking successfully with an architect depends upon cooperation, thoughtful consideration, prayerful planning, research, and adherence to timelines and budgets. Although challenges are inherent to any architectural project, these barriers can be minimized with good planning, open lines of communication, and an on-going awareness of the true goals… continue reading
- Using ResourcesHow much longer will our roof last? Are we using the most efficient heating and cooling system? What are the first steps to begin the renovation process on that old education wing? Congregations are often full of questions about how to best maintain and repair their sacred spaces. From the nuts and bolts of a good electrical system to the more… continue reading