- Centerpiece NewsletterIn this edition of our quarterly newsletter, you'll find information about the Center's Engaging Young Adults Initiative, a long-term learning opportunity on Caring Congregations, as well as workshops and resources of interest to you and your congregation. Click here to read the newsletter.
- Centerpiece NewsletterYou can find resource information, upcoming workshops and information about the Center's education program. Click here to view the newsletter.
- Annual ReportsThe Annual Report reflects on the work and accomplishments of the Center in 2017. This report includes financials, statistics, and the stories of Indiana congregations. Click here to see the report.
- Centerpiece NewsletterGet information on the latest workshops, resources and more in this edition of Centerpiece. Click here to see the newsletter.
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Center for Congregations workshop presenter, author and consultant Mike McHargue. McHargue facilitated the workshop Reconnecting With Young Adults in September 2017 and April 2018. For additional resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Workshop Resources GuidesThese resources are recommended by Center for Congregations workshop presenter, pastor and artistic director Lisa Cole Smith. Smith facilitated this workshop in October 2016. For more resources, contact the Center at 866-307-2381 or check out the Congregational Resource Guide at http://thecrg.org/.
- Using ResourcesWorking successfully with an architect depends upon cooperation, thoughtful consideration, prayerful planning, research, and adherence to timelines and budgets. Although challenges are inherent to any architectural project, these barriers can be minimized with good planning, open lines of communication, and an on-going awareness of the true goals… continue reading
- Using ResourcesHow much longer will our roof last? Are we using the most efficient heating and cooling system? What are the first steps to begin the renovation process on that old education wing? Congregations are often full of questions about how to best maintain and repair their sacred spaces. From the nuts and bolts of a good electrical system to the more… continue reading